Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pearl ring

Last year we spent Christmas in Australia. We went to the Paddington Market in Sydney one afternoon and  I fell in love with a ring. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful mother of pearl gold  ring.
I didnt buy it, it was less than 80$ but I had a serious case  of indecision, will I / will I not.. I still regret it to this day.

I have been looking for something similar, and haven't been able to find it anywhere. I have googled pearl rings 100000 of times, and nada. Pinterest, nada. Everytime I am in a jewelry shop, a market stall I have a quick hopeful look, but still nada. I have checked the Paddignton market website hoping that stall has some shop online, but nothing.

Lesson learned, next time I fall in love with with something like this, I will make sure I buy it!

Oh and the ring was gold, thin, with a mother of pearl. Understated, dainty. Jut perfect. I'll find it one day...




thin band ring-dezso by sara beltran cornu thin ring









 This ring I have found online, would be the nearest thing. Designed by Sarah Beltran, beautiful, for sale at Barneys NY.


No comments:

Post a Comment