Thursday, January 9, 2014

Floral dress

If someone had told me  years ago that my wardrobe would be full of dresses, I wouldn't have believed them. I was a jeans and trousers only kind of girl.

These days I mostly wear dresses, for work, going out, dressed down etc.. my favorites are midi length, 3/4 length sleeves. And Floral  dresses, I absolutely love them, to the point that I need to restrain myself in shops now. I saw this super cute in Zara  yesterday on sale. Cant decide, yes/no, I have so many already. But this one, is a fab length, has pockets ( how I love pockets) its reduced to 29 eur.. and there is a fab detail in the back, open bare back, just a bit, just enough to make it interesting.

Should I go for it?



Image 3 of FLORAL DRESS WITH FULL SKIRT from Zara Image 6 of FLORAL DRESS WITH FULL SKIRT from Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment